The Italian Translation Center provides professional human translation services which are subjected to strict quality control procedures. We keep the turnaround time as short as possible but at the same time ensure a top-class product, saving you time and money.
Below please find some useful facts about Italian:
• Italians is spoken by about 60 million people in Italy, and by some 70 million around the world;
• Italian is the official language in Italy, San Marino and the Vatican City and one of the official languages in Switzerland and Slovenia;
• Italian is written using the Latin alphabet;
• Unlike English, Italian defines everything as being either male or female;
• You have to be very careful with the pronunciation of some words in Italian because it can completely change their meaning;
• Many dialects of Italian are so different from standard Italian that they are considered separate languages, e.g.: Sardinian Continue reading