Desktop Publishing (DTP) is often the final stage of a complex translation process. Completing the DTP process successfully requires experience and training in desktop publishing applications.
We ensure that your final product is unique in its quality and perfection. This service includes:
- working with a variety of different operating systems;
- employing state-of-the-art multilingual graphics and publishing software;
- creation of templates and document designs;
- formatting and layout of localized materials that match the original and comply with target-language standards;
- highly skilled DTP specialists and graphic designers;
- formatting and graphic design for books, user manuals, promotional/marketing materials, online documentation and training materials.
Creation of templates and document designs as well as the formatting and layout of localized materials that match the original and comply with target-language standards.
We hire highly qualified and skilled DTP specialists and graphic designers to ensure that your final product is distinguishable by its quality and perfect appearance.
Thanks to many years of experience, we supply the materials tailored to your individual requirements at prices that make us a very competitive supplier in the international market.
DTP is usually the final stage of a complex translation project. To ensure high-quality DTP output, you should use the services of translators who are experts in the field, and therefore, consider taking advantage of Transenter services for top quality translations.