Our translation offer
Transenter provides complete professional translation services from and into all European languages – but not only. In total we specialize in almost 50 languages, so if you’re looking for high quality professional translation and localisation services that will enable you (or your company) to communicate more accurately on a personal or business levels, we can help you with it, no matter the file or format of your document. And the type of service that we offer can be tailored to your needs, as we know that your requirements vary from project to project.
In order to meet your translation requirements, our professionals work with the following three key concepts:
- Fast – Turnaround times can be tight and we know that you can’t always predict when a translation needs to be done. In such cases, we can bring in additional capacity to get your translation processed in short-time frames.
- Accurate – There’s no room for error during the translation process, and our network of specialised linguists ensures that your message is accurately translated into the target language.
- Secure – Security is a concern of the modern digital age, so we follow strict proceadures to ensure that your data remains secure, throughout the translation process. Your Translation Memories (TMs) also remain your own Intellectual Property after each project is concluded.
OUR KEY INDUSTRIES:
- Finance & Accounting
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- PR & Marketing
- Technical and technological
- Tourism and Travel
WE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY
All translations are proofread and edited by a second native linguist to guarantee the highest quality. We use a standardized project management process which takes every translation through a series of predefined quality steps and checkpoints to maintain a consistent level of excellence and strict adherence to deadlines.
Thanks to our innovative approach to multilingual content production and intelligent content analysis, your company can expand and operate cost-effectively in new markets, increase local customer satisfaction and break down cultural and linguistic barriers more easily.
If you are interested in breaking into the Eastern European markets, please visit our sister company’s Estenter Translations website for more information regarding highly specialized translation services into all Eastern European languages.
Remember: translation project estimates for all of our language solutions are always free – so contact us today and Ask for a free quote!
We do not provide sworn translations